Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Welcome 2009! Hubby and I had a good time last night with friends. We enjoyed great conversation, yummy food and a little edge of your seat entertainment from Vegas. The daredevils this year were awesome and kept my stomach in knots just praying that they made it out alive.

So anyways, what your New Year's resolution? I have really thought about mine and I believe I am going to crack down on eating out. This perhaps will work two-fold on my weight loss goals. In addition I plan on waking up earlier and being a bit more on top of things. I know some of you are shaking your heads at the idea of me evacuating the bed early but you'll see.

To conclude today's post please pray for a friend's husband who is traveling to Vietnam to pick up their new daughter. Pray for travel mercies, an easy transition and for physical health while there. May we all be blessed abundantly from the Lord this Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Awww Thanks for thinking of my dear hubby who is traveling ALONE!!! I think we were/are both equally nervous!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, to one of my FAVORITE FAMILIES!!!!

Love y'all!!!!