Monday, January 12, 2009

Manic Monday

Today has just been one of those whirlwind days. I'm finally just sitting down and it's almost 11 pm. My day has summed up kinda like the Bangle's song "Manic Monday", as I too wish it were Sunday! The weekend just flew by. Saturday was a swim meet and that took up all morning and into the early afternoon. This was my first time working as a timer. I felt like I deserved the BMA (Bad Mom Award) as I missed the first two events that Josh swam in. I was so engrossed in timing and watching my lane that I lost track of his event numbers. Luckily he swam 3 more times and I was able to catch all of those. Sunday was pretty quiet and I just worked on cleaning and laundry after church.
Today was also my first day back to college. Yes, I'm back in. This time I'm taking Medical Terminology & Psychology 125 Child Development. I have finally come to the conclusion that I really do enjoy taking classes. I think it's the challenge of learning new material. I'm also really wrapped into a new book called "The Tribulation Force". This book is the second in the Left Behind series. I have really gotten into the characters and have become fascinated with what life would be like if the rapture were to happen and all those unbelievers were left here on Earth. It gives an interesting view into what this world could look like at any given moment. Definitely thought provoking. So if your looking for a good read I highly suggest reading 'Left Behind" and then catching up to me with the second book.

No comments: