Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Saturday of 2009

Well it's the third day into this year and I'm trying to stick to my resolutions. I haven't eaten at a fast food restaurant and I have been getting out of bed as soon as I wake up. I also have not been eating as much lately and lost 5 pounds. Yeah! Only 20 more to go. But who's counting? Hubby & Josh are off at a cub scout sleep over on the Battleship New Jersey and Andrew and I are hitting the movies. I enjoy spending one on one time with the kids. It gives me a chance to really give them complete uninterrupted attention.

Andrew is giving us cues that he's gonna be quite the little Casanova later on. Kyle's girlfriend Julie told him the other day that he was cute. He's been in love with her ever since. That night he cried over getting to sit next to her at dinner. Yes, I caved! He then proceeded to give her googly eyes and served her macaroni and cheese. He was totally hamming it up for her. He even told her he loved her. Yikes! With his adorable looks and his charming ways he is totally going to be a lady killer. Watch out Kyle & Julie in 15 years he'll be 20 and you'll only be 35. He may dig older women still at that time.

No comments: