Monday, December 29, 2008

Hodgepodge

Here's a hodgepodge of assorted pictures. First is my beautiful Christmas cactus. This beautiful flower was given to me by my friend Mary before she left for California. It totally freaked me out last year when it began to bloom. I didn't know it was a bloomin' cactus. But as you can see if develops the most beautiful blooms and brightens up my kitchen window.
Here's a Johnny Cash wanna-be. I just had to take this picture. Kyle was less than amused. He was unfortunately on his way to an acquaintances funeral. She passed away in a car accident the Saturday before Christmas and this past Saturday was the funeral. When he came walking out of his room in all black I asked him if he was the undertaker or what. I know you are suppose to wear black to as funeral but this was a bit of over kill..(no pun intended)

This here is my new little brother. Look he even does tricks. He likes to sit pretty for scooby snacks. He was quite the wild pooch before, but I'm beginning to believe he is starting to settle a bit.
Below is a picture of me Christmas morning with my prized possession in hand (the Shark steam mop). I know it's an illness to ask for cleaning products as gifts. I can't help it.



Here's a peek at the boys opening their stocking stuff. Doesn't Josh looked excited about receiving learning, educational backed games for Christmas. I told him that Santa must be wanting him to refine his multiplication facts. Not sure if he was buying it or not.



Last but not least is the "hit of the day". Why Rudolph did leave that "otter graph" after all. Josh was so excited that he could hardly contain himself. This prized possession now has a seat next to Barney the Presidential dog on his dresser. Hope he doesn't ask for Yogi Bear's autograph next year, or Manny the Mammoth off of Ice Age. I'll be in quite the pickle then.









1 comment:

Carla said...

I am so JEALOUS!!!!! You got a SHARK!!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!