Saturday, January 31, 2009

Symptoms

Friday night I had:
red, hot painful palms &
a hoarse, scratchy throat

Saturday I had:
sore hips and legs
achy and painful feet
sore lower back

Any ideas what I might have?


I'll tell you. I have a huge case of : MOMITIS (yes that's pronounced Mom- itis)
I sat, stood and screamed from the bleachers Friday night as my oldest pinned a wrestler to the mat. I clapped so hard that yes my hands were actually painfully red and throbbing and with it comes the sore throat from all my excitement.

Saturday morning came and "J' needed to be at the pool and in the water by 7:30 for warm-ups. I worked the entire morning in concessions and popped in when it was his turn to swim. Then I was slated to time the meets from noon till the end, which happened to be close to 4pm. After being on my feet all day I had to quickly do a Superman change and prepare for "J"'s Cub Scout Blue & Gold dinner. I'm now home at 10pm with my feet elevated and a properly placed heating pad warming and soothing my lower back. Where's the "Icy Hot" when I need it? Calgon take me way!

No comments: