Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rainy Wednesday

Is it raining there? It feels like it has been raining here forever. I'm looking forward to seeing the sun again. Sliding out of bed in the dark and dreariness is no fun at all. The yuck weather makes me feel slower and lazier than a turtle. I did come home from work this afternoon and try to clean up and start a load of laundry. This makes me feel like I have something accomplished. Hubby is working 12 hour shifts this week and his late come-homes are wearing on my nerves. Family dinners just aren't the same when he's not here, and a 7:30 dinner for the little guys is just out of the question. Especially since my kids are in bed at that time. So I suppose I'll grab a straw "and suck it up" (new teenager lingo I learned). Well I'm off to prepare a new dinner recipe. I'm hungry already!

1 comment:

Carla said...

ok, I do like your new teenager lingo!! LOL