Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vultures

My kids are vultures! They will eat anything & everything. Today was a snow day so this left them looking for goodies and vittles. They have eaten everything from pop tarts, cereal (with & without milk), chewy bars, apples, oranges, hot cocoa, marshmallows, more dry cereal, sandwiches, mini bagels, left over ham, fudge bars, cake, ice cream and finally dinner. My mother-in-law witnessed their strong appetites and was curious if they had hollow legs for food storage. Their desire to eat coupled with the mass quantities is why I try to keep junk food to a minimum here. Hubby and I cheat and hide food in various spots so that we have a fighting chance to nibble on goodies.

So what did hubby just ask the boys at 7 p.m. Do you fellows wanna help me make brownies? Do you think they said no...or that they were full. Are you kidding....they are just getting started.

No comments: