Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stitches

No one one received stitches...for those family members whom read the blog. However I was in "stitches" this afternoon from a preschooler. It is way to bloody cold to play outside so we set up playtime in the fellowship hall. Well while a co-worker and I were chatting we saw one of the students walk past with plastic balls stuffed in her shirt like she had "boobs". We started laughing hysterically. She was quite the Dolly Parton being all of 3 feet tall and boobs the size of mountains rising from her chest. Well apparently they were playing Mommy and this little girl had a true imagination. Needless to say we had to ask her to remove them. Luckily Mom is really cool and laughed when we told her. All in all the day at work went great even if I did end up with glue in my hair. Serves me right for standing over a child trying to help him paste. I should really learn to bob & weave a bit more to avoid sticky white glue in my bangs. Comes with the job I suppose.

No comments: