Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sshhhhh Can you keep a secret?

Well after thoughtful planning, calculating & re-planning I think we are headed to Disney this fall. I was able to ask & snag a week off from work that corresponds with an opening at The Shades of Green hotel in Disney. I just put in reservations but I know I have a lot of leg work to do. First I need to contact the boys school to receive approval for removing them for the week. I also need to decide whether we are driving or flying. I would love to fly and just get there faster but it is more expensive and there are upsides to driving. We have driven there before and I know we can do it. It really just comes down to the affordability of airfare for the five of us. The boys have no idea and I wanna keep it that way until I have all the details finalized and clearance has been given from the schools. I'm so excited I an hardly stand it. So mums the word!

No comments: