Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday







Our "middle" guy turned 9 today. I woke him up softly this morning by singing "Happy Birthday" to him . He was all smiles! Then while Mom was busy tackling Andy he snuck down the steps and perched himself on the counter and snuck a cupcake out of the box on top of the fridge. ( I know that's a run-on sentence) This kid is an acrobat. Apparently he wasn't thinking clearly after the sugar rush because he neglected to wipe the chocolate icing from his upper lip. Can you say "BUSTED"! He knew better than to take from the box of cupcakes prepared for his classmates. That's me SuperMom! When I'm not ironing my cape and bleaching my tights I'm busy meddling in teenage drama and battling heaping loads of laundry. Someone keep me sane please?

As you see in the pictures Josh got scout gear for the new year and roller blades from Grammy & Grandpa. Let's hope he's careful and resists the urge to send mom packing to the ER for a 9 hour jaunt.


Check out the new Goalkeeper for the Varsity team! I'm speechless. I was surprised that he decided to switch sports teams this past year, but hey it seems to be working for him. He also passed the swimming test today and will be working on his lifeguard certification at the school this year. YEAH!! This was another item to check off of his task list for working towards applying at the Coast Guard Academy.

No comments: