Monday, September 22, 2008

On a mission

I was on a mission today after work. I needed to secure a black dress for an upcoming function this week. So off I went to the Kohl's Department store. I found a cute black dress and quickly ushered into the dressing room to have a look. I know I've talked about the dreaded 360 degree mirror. Why on earth do they put those in the dressing rooms. I went in feeling elated and upbeat and walked out feeling frumpy and fat. I did end up buying the dress. More so out of necessity than desire. This has sparked a new fire within me. I need to flat out lose at minimum 20 pounds. This is my mission. I need to steer clear of food and force myself into a diet. Weight Watchers here I come. Now that I've put myself out there to all my readers I expect you to help me along the way.

On a lighter note I did find a great purse while I was shopping! My Vera Bradley has seen better days so I found a new orange Autumn purse to wear for the season. Check it out....isn't it snazzy.


No comments: