Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hunger pains aplenty!

I am HUNGRY! The first two weeks of Weight Watchers stink. I literally feel like I am starving at times. At those moments I reach for my water bottle and swallow a few ounces down. It's 3 pm and out of 24 points I have 3 points left. Looks like I'll be having a plain salad tonight for dinner with no extra vittles. Sigh! I do want to lose weight but I just love food so much. Perhaps I should shower everything in Tabasco sauce so I can't even eat it. Hubby is also on a diet. Although he seems to lose weight faster and also has better will power than me. No fair! We'll see if I can hack it. I have before..... I shall do it again! I need to fit back into some of my clothes that I swore must have shrunk. I couldn't possibly have gotten any bigger. :-) Those are the thoughts that roll through my head when the desire to eat something hits. Or I always try to fall back on the "pleasantly plump" theory. But no more, I am going to work very hard to shed at least 20 pounds. But a chocolate bar would make me so happy right now. :-)

No comments: