Friday, September 19, 2008

Hallelujah... it's the weekend!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah! I'm not tired just looking forward to getting some stuff done around the house this weekend and not really needing to go anywhere. We can't travel North this weekend as the Nascar nuts are in town, so were staying home. The boys should enjoy two relaxing days of outdoor play (by that I mean cleaning up the yard). The weekends are also the only time they are allowed to play video games and watch TV. I know what a mean Mom I am. Don't worry they still love me. Hubby took them to the base tonight for a Nascar party. This gives me a couple of extra quiet hours here at home. Can you see me? I'm the one jumping up and down with a big grin from ear to ear shouting "WOOHOO". Yep that's me!

On a different note, hubby and I have been catching bits and parts of movies this past week. "Mr. Mom" is a classic. It still makes me giggle and "The Money Pit" too. We also caught the beginning of "16 Candles" and were shocked. We missed the beginning the last time it was on and apparently missed the "boob" scene. Yes, there is a "boob" scene in "16 candles". Neither one of us remembered it either. I was glad Kyle wasn't watching with us. I would have turned 50 shades of red. Yikes!

Yes I changes the tunes again! I was feeling like the 80's again. Enjoy!

No comments: