Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rainy Day

We so needed the rain, but I was a little bummed to be stuck inside. Plus we also had to postpone Kyle's party to next weekend. It's Murphy's Law: it hasn't rained in months here and the one & only day I needed good weather it rains. I suppose this will just make for an extra fun day next Saturday. We have both boys parties to do. Josh's will be in the early afternoon from 11-2 while Kyle's will closely follow from 4-11. Both are serving BBQ style so cooking should be simple.

So back to today. I accomplished laundry, laundry & more laundry. How can 5 people produce so many dirty clothes. I'm not looking forward to the winter and washing loads of jeans and sweatshirts. My hills of laundry will then turn into mountains. If I ever run into an endless pot of money I would certainly spent it on laundering service & someone to scrub the boys bathroom (YUCK!).

However while folding the endless piles of laundry I have been able to sneak in some TV time for myself. I love watching HGTV & TLC. I also checked out a few shows on the Style network as well. I need a new look. I would love to be on one of the shows for a complete wardrobe & style makeover. Anyone know a direct line to Stacy London & Clinton Kelly? Although I would probably cry in front of the 360 mirror in the get-up I'm wearing today. Imagine heather gray cotton capri's and a pink t-shirt( my cleaning outfit). Apparently I didn't take a look in the mirror the other day because I ventured out to the mall & Target with friends in the same outfit. Never again I promise. :-)

No comments: