Friday, April 3, 2009

I was bestowed this award from my *real life* friend Carla at www.eightisenoughfornow.blogspot.com. Thanks Carla. It's nice to know that I'm loved. :-) I plan on adding a link to all the great blogs I read daily. Check out Carla's...she just took "Stellan"to the Alamo. Want to learn more about "Stellan"check out www.mycharmingkids.net. Talk about two amazing families.

Hubby & "K" will be busy all day tomorrow and I'm hoping to get some of my school work done. The weather is suppose to be great here this weekend. I am also hoping to squeeze in some pruning of my flower beds in prep for spring growth. However, it will need to dry up a bit as it has rained off and on here for the past few days. There's nothing I hate worse than tromping in mud and wet grass. Yuck!

No comments: