Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Marathons

Since 6:00 this morning I have been moving non-stop. From the quick shower to the preparations of pancakes. Then it was brushing the hair, teeth and fixing bed head on the two little guys. We were then off to the bus stop. Next it was Wal-mart for all my Easter goodies. When my cart "overfloweth" I was off to work. From work to Chick-fil-A, then off to fax a document. Back home I went and once there I began my laundry list of chores:
1. wash, dry & iron clothes
2. scrub bathrooms
3. vacuum entire house
4. chat with 2 BFF's and mom all while making numerous beds and picking up misplaced items.
5. pay bills
6. read e-mails and blogs...I gotta have a little fun!
7. complain about cleaning blinds
8. hand over car keys to oldest...and pray for safe return
Then it was back to the bus stop and the real fun begins. First there's the tons of homework, closely followed with woofing down dinner and then it's back into the car for an hour and a half soccer practice. WOW it was COLD here today. But I was the good Mom who did not hide from the cold in my car...nope I braved the cold so that I could praise my little man for his goalie practice and dribbling techniques. Once we were frozen to the core it was back in the car to race home, get in PJ's and read a bedtime book. Then my next marathon started..... My "Brother's Sister's' marathon of course. I have DVRed this show for weeks and I'm just now catching up. I do love my DVR. What a handy tool for busy marathon running moms.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I am now tired!!!