Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rain

Our spring break has been rather wet here so far. However with all the rain I was able to finish my paper and project for my Child Development/Psychology course. That's one thing down. Now I need to kick it into high gear and start doing my Med. Term homework and studying for the 2 exams I have on Monday. All that coupled with the itch to Spring clean. I have been able to tear apart my dining room and living room so far in between my breaks from writing. I can't wait till my yard sale. I really need to unload a bunch of junk. Plus the rain is keeping me from shopping and adding to the collection of crap. I have been better though. I've really been thinking about things before I purchase them. Is it a need or a want? With the $$$ I'm saving I suppose I'll treat the boys and their friends to pizza for lunch. YUM!

No comments: