Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One week

"J" & "A" pose for a photo! Both boys are in soccer and enjoy kicking the ball around on the field. "A's" coach calls him a little pit bull. He is one of the most aggressive (in a good way) on the team as far as stealing the ball and kicking it towards the goal. "A" and his friend pose for a photo for me before the 1st game. These are two cuties!
This week was a bit of a whirlwind. The drama teacher had it right when she referred to this week as hell week. "K" had dress rehearsal each day after school till about 11:30pm. I was whipped by Wednesday. Thursday was the first performance. "K" did so well as Schroeder. He is a true thespian. Friday night hubby took the kids to see the show while I held a Pampered Chef show. Saturday morning my parents arrived and we went out for some yard sales and shopping. We also caught the last half of "J's" soccer game. Later on hubby then took the boys to the Cub Scout crossover. J is now a Webelos and A is a tiger cub.

I took my parents Saturday night to see the play. Saturday's are prank night and different little things are done in the show. The cast and crew did a phenomenal job with this years production of "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown".


Grandpa and "Schroeder aka. K." He looks a bit different with make-up on, huh?


Mom had to have a picture too!



He and a friend then snuck his piano from the stage and placed it in the backseat of my mini-van. Yes, he cut off the legs and hung it on his wall. I'm just glad he wasn't Snoopy. I'm not sure what we would have done with an extra large doghouse.



Sunday morning brought sickness back into my hacienda. A woke up with a 104 fever and continued to run a fever until this afternoon. K has been fighting a cold since Thursday and stayed home from school for a doctor's appointment. They are treating him for pneumonia. Hopefully the antibiotics will work for him soon. I will try and be better about posting. My college classes end Monday......WOOHOO!

No comments: