Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Here are the little guys on "Good Friday" about to enjoy the 3-D movie! Do they look excited or what?

We headed to Maryland on Saturday to celebrate Easter with my parents. I took their photo...but YIKES! I will need to do another photo shoot when they come to visit for the play. If I posted the 2 shots I had they may never speak to me again. That night we came home and dyed Easter eggs. "K" felt like he was too old to dye eggs and chose to work on his Eagle project instead.


"A" dropped his egg. See the dent!







Here's a shot. These strawberries were apparently raised on super Miracle-Gro. They were the size of small apples, but YUMMY!




Here's a classic shot of my father-in-law on any given day. How he sleeps through the chaos is a mystery to me.







Of course Monopoly needed to be played. "K" was ruthless as ever.



"J" was totally trying to concentrate and make the right move. "A" took these Monopoly pics. He may be a photographer in the future.



Last but not least here is a pic of one of our new pets. This would be Remmy our gerbil. "J's" Art teacher raises gerbils and gave us 2 for free. They look like mini rats to me. They have a mouse body with a thick long tail. They love to shred toilet paper tubes and dig holes in their bedding. Jerri was hiding in this photo...see her tail hanging out of the tube?





Hope all of you had an awesome Easter weekend. May the spirit of Hope be upon us!









2 comments:

Carla said...

Where did you get those STRAWBERRIES???

Ellen said...

My mother-in-law found them at FoodLion I believe. Weren't they awesome? They were yummy too!