Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF

I'm really not looking forward to waking up early and going back to work , but I am looking forward to the boys going back to school. I need to prepare myself for summer in small doses. I can see that the two little guys will need to be kept active in separate arenas. They love to play together, but they also love to get into fights. Not fist fights just small temper tantrums with each other. However, they also both love to torment each other. Good thing "J" is going to a few camps this summer. That should give me a small break. The family dynamics always change when someone is missing from the equation. I am looking most forward to both "Camp Happy Grammy" and when hubby takes both boys to scout camp this year. I can see it now. Chick flicks, take out food, cleaning, organizing, getting rid of hubby's junk when he's not looking. Yeah! Only 4 weeks and 4 days till my summer "vacay" begins.

1 comment:

Carla said...

You could ALWAYS take a solo trip to San Antonio..we'll go to the Alamo!! lol