Sunday, April 19, 2009

I really should read first......

I am now an official lobster. I sat outside for a short period of time yesterday at the boys soccer games and a birthday party. I came home fried. It really wasn't the amount of time I was exposed to the sun that caused me to burn. My mother brought to my attention that the meds I was on probably caused the burn. Yep, that's what the drug literature says. Beware: Avoid sunlight. "Photo sensitivity". I really should read the precautions before I just take a new pill. I am now burned all over and swollen. I'm not really sure what caused the edema but rest assured I will read the med literature a little closer in the future.

Yours truly,

Lenny the Lobster

1 comment:

Carla said...

hmmm....I never read the literature either...oops!! I will be in the future!!