Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just a quick in & out

Of all days for the dog to run out of food it happened today while its still pouring buckets here. So off I went to Wal-mart. What was suppose to be a quick in and out was anything but. You know those types of days when you just aren't looking your best. The kinda day where you hope you don't see anybody you know( Just a side note**** I never have a good hair day when it's raining). Trying to be inconspicuous I ran up and down the aisles looking for the Tylenol hubby needed and the dog food for the pooch. I run smack into one of my girlfriend's husband. I exchange the pleasantries... hi, how are ya? Their family is so sweet and he kindly informs me that they are gonna have their 7th child in October. Yeah! Congrats Jen & family!!! You guys make me wanna procreate. :-) Then I run into one of hubby's friends. Apparently he's separating from his wife and moving out. Yikes!! Just when I thought I was about to escape seeing anyone else with my flat hair and no make-up I run into one of my preschoolers and their family. Yes...I looked horrible. Last but not least I ran into a friend of mine by the checkouts. We shared a tear while she told me her son had just been sworn in yesterday into the Air Force Reserve. He is her only son and will be graduating this year. She's a proud momma, and with that I escaped and ran for the hills before anyone else caught me out and about. Hopefully I start feeling better tomorrow after my doctors appointment. My right ear has been bothering me for days and I finally got a appointment at the clinic. It's a wonder I heard anything anyone has had to say to me. I feel like I have had earplugs in for days. What's that you say.....I look swell ...or was that like hell?

No comments: