Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yeah!!!

All children woke up this morning fever free. To boot the school systems around here are running on a 2 hour delay. YEAH! Why am I so excited...well I'll tell you. With a 2 hour delay that cancels the preschool work day. YEAH! That also means I get to sleep in and my kids were off and on the bus by 9:50. I finally have some peace and quiet here. Even though they were sick they still find time and motive to fight. "A" and "J" are usually pretty good together, but when you have non-stop days off with 24 hr. house bound seclusion they were wearing on each others nerves..and mine too! So now I'm off to take a long relaxing shower, clean up my house and relax until my afternoon college class. YEAH!

****Just a note**** Because I was so afraid of getting the illness I may have kicked the habit of nail biting. My germaphobia forced me to stop chewing off my nails. I'm actually starting to grow my very own nails. Plus I haven't been eating nearly as much. I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 7 lbs in the matter of less than 2 weeks. Double YEAH!!

No comments: