Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wednesdays

WOO HOO Wednesday is almost here. Nothing special about this Wednesday except that it represents half of the week is over. So WOO HOO! This past weekend went by just too darn fast. We had the dance Friday night, Pinewood Derby District race all day Saturday and I went to visit my parents on Sunday. So by Monday morning I was ready to pull the covers over my head and sleep in. Of course that didn't get to happen. I am so looking forward to Spring Break. I'm planing on organizing the house...doing yard work and just hanging out with the kids. So as of today I have 12 more work days..that's 2 weeks and two days total....but who's counting? I know who is ...ME. I also only have 5 weeks and 1 day left of college for this semester. YEAH! Can you tell I'm excited. Well it's off to finish laundry. There goes my happy feeling.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Laundry doesn't EXCITE you?? Me either! However, IF I were to really think about it, I could say that at least I have children and they are healthy enough to get dirty! And then John's uniform represent the fact that we have an income! :-) Still, laundry does NOT excite me!!
How about you come to TX for spring break! Sounds like more fun than cleaning, organizing & honey-do lists!

We could go to Sea World.... & you wouldn't have to do laundry :-)