Friday, March 20, 2009

The Dancing D's

Tonight was a school dance at the little guys school tonight. This dance was more less a gathering of friends dancing to music while their parents chatted on the sidelines. Both boys really enjoyed themselves. Both really love to dance. This was really evident when "A" broke into a full fledged break-dance routine. Hubby & I looked at each other in amazement. Neither of us is really sure where he learned to dance like this. He was spinning on the floor and doing other floor techniques. He included the worm and a robot reenactment to boot. We were in stitches. My girlfriend hopefully got some shots on her camera. Then hubby and the boys entered the dance contest. Here they were coined "The Dancing D's". This wild routine reminded me of our wedding reception.....hubby thought he was a member of the"Village People". I know my boys come by it naturally. The apple didn't fall far from the tree!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Where was the VIDEO camera??? I want to see!!!