Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Baby is "6"

I cannot believe my little man is six. It seems like just yesterday I pushed that 10lb. 4oz boy out and quickly packed up my household goods to move here. These past six years have flown by. We enjoyed a yummy birthday dinner at Friendly's. They even came out and sang to him. He was all smiles till they got to the part of the song where it says: " If you're good you'll get your wishes and if you're bad you'll do our dishes." He didn't seem to appreciate the humor in that.
Here's a picture of my two hams. "K" didn't have his hair done and would not allow me to post his picture. Apparently he's too cool to look like a fool on my blog.






Yikes! I really should start wearing make-up a bit more often.

Another busy weekend awaits. "A's" birthday party is Saturday and I have to allow for some study time on Sunday for a big test on Monday. No pressure...NOT!!!




No comments: