Thursday, March 5, 2009

In a pickle....

I think I may have totally lost my marbles. Let me explain. Let's set the stage. As seen in the pictures on the side "K" has a best friend or "Blues Brother". So "K' being Elwood and his friend being "Jake". Well these two together is a slap stick comedy show. Apparently the chorus teacher has seen them in action and does not always take kindly to their antics. She phoned home and reported some misbehavior's on Elwood's part of being loud and a bit too chaotic with Jake as his trusty side kick (what 16 yr. old isn't). Anyways this lead me and big daddy to take away the ever coveted cell phone for the last two weeks. You know shake up the apple tree a bit. Here's where it gets hairy. I hid the cellphone on the bookshelf in my bedroom. While walking by one day last week I decided that it was in plain view and could be seen by Elwood. I then thought of numerous places to further hide the phone. Then I moved it....problem is I can't remember where I moved it to. I went to give it back tonight and realized I had not a clue where to start. Well I have pulled my room apart. I have left no stoned unturned in that room. Every drawer has been checked, every sweater unfolded and shaken. No phone! Where's a hypnotherapist when you need one. Anyone got a pocket watch?

2 comments:

Carla said...

Did you turn it off??? hmmm.... not a good idea!!!

Ellen said...

The phone was on silent...not one of my brightest moments. I did however find it this morning nestled with a shirt in my drawer, I thought I had shook all the piles of shirts. He's happy to have it back.