Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sickness & Trophies

Well were up to three sick bodies in this house. "J" came home from Pinewood Derby with a fever. However he did place 3rd in the race. That means were off to the District Derby again. WOOHOO!! I say that sarcastically as the District race takes literally from 7:30 a.m. to about 3 or 4 p.m. Nothing like taking up a whole Saturday. Anyways, back to sick kids. "K" is on the mend but still has a wicked cough. "A" was doing better last night but woke up this morning and thre up again and is still running a 101 fever. "J" has not yet thrown up but too is running a 101 fever. Hubby and I are still safe so far.

Snow is on its way to our area. Were suppose to get 8-12 inches of snow tonight. I'm praying for a snow day so it will give all three of them an extra day or two to recuperate. Plus hopefully they will be feeling well enough to play in the snow for awhile.

While I've been cooped up here I have had the opportunity to finish my fifth book in the Left Behind series. I do believe I finished this one in record time. I just picked it up Thursday and finished it today. They are such an easy read. These books seem to keep me captivated for along time. I read 200 pages alone in less than 24 hours.

Well it's off to fix them little guys toast for dinner. Ciao!

1 comment:

Carla said...

You should change the title of the blog to Momma of 3 SICK boys! Are they better??? Did ya get SNOW??
Tell us all about it!!!!