Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Randomness

Well I went to upload pictures of the birthday boy and for some reason the pictures cannot be found on my computer. The crazy system says that they've been downloaded but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I will have hubby try to find my MIA pictures tonight. This stinking computer drives me insane from time to time. So on that note: Change of subject

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY
I hope the luck of the Irish has found you happy & healthy today. I wore my green today...did you? With that said I won't be having corned beef and cabbage tonight for dinner. I live with an Italian..we'll be feasting on Chicken Fettuccine. YUM!
The weekend here went pretty well. "A" enjoyed his birthday party. Dad came through and made him an R2D2 cake, and Mom made "Yoda Soda" which was a huge hit. We also took in the local RV show. Hubby loves to camp. So it was hard to keep him from buying a family camper. Especially when the boys kept picking out the ones that they wanted to buy. You know the one's with 2 sets of bunk beds and a TV. To them it was all about their sleeping accommodations and the boob tube. That's modern camping for you. Thankfully we left empty handed.

No comments: