Thursday, December 11, 2008

2 weeks

YIKES! There are only two weeks till Christmas. I am totally unprepared. I am done shopping for the two little guys and my in-laws, it's everyone else that I still need to purchase for. I have yet to purchase anything for my parents or even hubby. I haven't really even purchased anything for Kyle except a Adidas bag for sports. I really need to get on the ball. There are things to do:

1. Order Christmas cards
2. Package & send Christmas cards
3. Prepare cookies
4. Make small gifts (food) for neighbors
5. Buy & wrap teacher gifts
6. Purchase Christmas Eve dinner items
7. Wrap presents
8. Put up outdoor illumination
9. Buy gifts
10. Make Christmas packages for my preschoolers
11. Finish preschoolers parent gift...hot glue, ribbon, doilies
12. Clean my house

There just seems to be an endless amount of things popping up on my to-do list. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Carla said...

Thanks for the reminder..... I haven't even shopped for the littles...or my family!!!! lol
good thing they don't read your blog!!
How's the nub??

Ellen said...

My nub is sore, but thanks for asking. The boys were appalled when I used the same knife the next night. They want me to pitch the knife before I lose any more finger tips.