Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Eureka! The camera was found. I was beginning to think there was a black hole in this house that seems to suck in everything I seemed to have misplaced. Case solved. We have been pretty busy here decorating for Christmas and putting things away from Thanksgiving. However we were greeted by a jolly old elf....Why it's "Santa Paws"

Have you ever seen anything cuter in your life? This poor dog has suffered from my constant abuse of dressing him up and taking photos. Although he does take great photos! Perhaps instead of sending out the old"family" photo this year I will bless everyone with a photo of the pooch instead.

Below is a picture from this Thanksgiving's wishbone. I couldn't have planned this any better if I tried. When the boys brought it to me I was in a bind. If Andy won then my poor sweet soft- hearted Joshua would be crushed... and if Joshua won Andy would be upset and possibly cry. It was looking like a lose-lose situation. However I warned both before they took hold that someone was going to lose and someone was going to win. You know..soften the blow. But as you clearly see the wishbone broke into not two but three pieces. And each boy had an equal piece. We were all happy. :-)

Well I had better finish putting the finishing touches onto my trees and just sit back and enjoy the twinkling lights while I can. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Carla said...

So, now that you have the camera, where is the picture of your tree????