Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Chaos

Here is a sneak peek into my kitchen while I was busy preparing dozens of cookies. I never even got around to making the chocolate chip cookies when it was time to leave for a Christmas party.
Below are a few pictures of the little guys from last week's school performance. They were both so cute up there on the stage. Kyle's choral performance is this week. I'll post pictures shortly after.






Here is hubby and the little guys getting ready to cut down the Christmas tree. It was freezing that day and even snowed while we were at the field.




And here's the picture I promised a few of you. During the cold snap that came last week the local funeral home apparently didn't turn off their fountain. This is how I found the fountain one morning on my way to work. It's still beautiful! Kyle couldn't believe that I actually got out of my car and took a picture in front of the funeral home. Good thing he wasn't with me...he'd have to chalk it up to another embarrassing teenage moment.






2 comments:

Carla said...

Time for a new family picture on your side bar! The fountain is B E A U T I F U L !!!!

You need to clean your kitchen!!!

Ellen said...

I can't change my family pic..it's my favorite. It's the only pic that hides my fat, double chin and makes my boobs look bigger. I will take your comment into consideration though. The kitchen did get cleaned afterwards...by Kyle. I love having cheap help.