Saturday, December 20, 2008

Party time




Last night was hubby's Christmas party. Although I really wasn't planning on going, I did have fun in the end. We won a Star Wars DVD for Joshua and after the party we hit the slots. I walked into the slots with every intention of making my $10 donation and leaving empty handed. I won for the first time. Not a lot just $40, but it was something.
Today was cold, cloudy & rainy. I stayed put inside while Kyle & his girlfriend were here and Joshua has a friend over for the night. I have accomplished many of the things on my previous to-do list. How about you? I do need to buy 1 roll of wrapping paper. I had enough left over from years past to wrap about 90% of my presents. I am trying to go through the house still and downsize. I also gave away all the pre-purchased toys I kept on a shelf in the basement that I used for last minute gifts when the boys would get invited to birthday parties. It was a good feeling to give away all of the toys to the "Toys for Tots" group. Try it sometime...it's very uplifting.



1 comment:

Carla said...

Y'all look FABULOUS!!!