Thursday, December 4, 2008

MIA

A handy acronym- MIA (Missing in Action). This acronym best describes my latest dilemma. My digital camera that is well loved by the little guys is now on my "most wanted list". I have been unable to locate the camera for a few days now. The last time I saw it the little guys were making mini-movies with it and had left it on the kitchen table. I don't mind them taking snap-shots or making movies because the beauty of the camera is that it can all be erased. However the disappearance of the camera is beginning to bug me. There have been three instances that I have wanted to use the camera and for obvious reasons I cannot. Therefore the boys will be on a mission tonight to locate and recover the camera or no one gets dessert. :-)

1 comment:

Carla said...

did you find it?? lol