Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rainy Day Blues

Yes I have them.... the rainy day blues. I'm not really much of an outdoors kinda gal, but I do like the option of being able to tinker around outside if I want to. Plus I miss the sun. I need the sun. To add to it I'm bored. Now I hate to hear my kids say that, but I really am bored. The house is cleaned (check), laundry done & put away (check), dinner & dessert prepared (check), beds made (check). There is not much else to do. I attempted to organize the basement but that was just too overwhelming for me. So here I am blogging about my blues for the day. This makes me wanna shop!

It was suppose to have rained yesterday. I was hoping for the rain and looking forward to baseball practice being cancelled. No dice! There I sat at the field once again for a hour & half practice. We received both boys game schedules this week. I might as well pitch a tent at the field. I will average 4 nights a week at the field. Good thing Kyle didn't join too! I would be permanently posted there. The things parents do for our children's happiness!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Rain?? Wow!! We have SUN SHINE and 82 degrees.... ;-)
Please come and visit!! We'll go to Sea World!!

Carla said...

P.S. I like your new colors!!