Monday, April 7, 2008

Bye Bye Blues


I'm feeling much better today! Even though the skies were gray and the air was chilly my grumpiness fog has lifted and the blues have blown away. Monday's always add a bit of chaos to my life. With the work & school week beginning enough to-do's are on my plate. Added to that is baseball practice and both Kyle & Joshua having scouts. Although a stroke of luck came my way. Josh's scout meetings ended tonight and will only meet on Saturday's (2 a month) till school ends. YEAH! That's one thing off my to-do list.


I have updated some of the pictures of the kids here on the blog. I need to be better about that. Kyle & Erin were playing with the camera yesterday while she was over for a visit. This is a picture I took of them. She's such a cute gal.... and sweet. They received an invitation in the mail today for a Sweet 16 party. It's a themed couples party and everyone is asked to dress up as a famous couple. This party sounds really cool. The invitation alone was like a wedding invite. Including a pre-stamped response card. WoW! They have set the bar high.... how will I ever top that with Kyle's Sweet 16. I am suppose to have a party for him right.? This is no longer just a girl thing? So I'll keep you posted as to what famous couple they will become ( Michael Jackson & Diana Ross, Sonny & Cher, Bonnie & Clyde, etc....)

No comments: