Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gimme a Break!!!!!!

Excuse me while I vent. Ever had one of those days when all of your would-be plans seemed flushed down the toilet. I just received mine today. Lucky me!! Here's my dilemma: I have been going to school part-time for Nursing for the past two years. During this time I have jumped through hoops to align my upcoming clinicals with our youngest sons kindergarten venture. Everything was set up to include the before & after care. Now I've been thrown a curve ball and was told today that my chances of full day kindergarten are just about gone. In fact I had better plan on half-day. NOOOOOO!!! So here I go looking for solutions to what seems like an atomic bombing. I am looking into all options. First and foremost I will pray that God works this all out to his plan (but I'm sure hoping that his plan includes full-time Kindergarten & nursing clinicals).

Thia is not easy for me! I am a planner. I like to have everything figured out and planned down to the last detail. In fact I can't sleep well at night when I have thoughts racing through my brain such as these. This news flash has certainly thrown me into a tail spin. So wish me good luck and pray for my sanity and a fix to my woes! If for some reason this doesn't pan out. Well...... I guess I could just continue my career as a stay at home Mom. Now that's a thought. :-)

No comments: