Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wow...it's only Tuesday?


Here's pics from this past weekend's Homecoming Dance. Kyle & Julie attended the game Friday night and then boogied the night away on Saturday. They both seemed to enjoy the dance and seeing each other all dressed up. We get to do this all over again as she does not attend the same high school and her Homecoming dance is in a couple of weeks.
This was my birthday weekend and hubby gave me an unexpected gift. He took the boys all day & all night to a scout camporee. I had the entire day practically alone. I was able to catch up on some chores and enjoy a quiet sunny day at home. I also was able to catch up with some girlfriends that night and had a great time. Although the stomach bug reared it's ugly head on Sunday night. We seem to be hanging onto this bug and not getting rid of it.
This week also began swimming. I ended up signing up both little guys on the swim team. I'll post pics next week of them in their racing swim trunks and swim caps. I could possibly be raising the next Michael Phelps. Both boys love to swim and this will help perfect their skill level and teach them the proper way to swim. Andrew has quite the frog kick and will need to learn how to flutter kick instead. He'll learn...why he's only 5 and has many years of swim practice ahead of him. These two swim like sharks and I can't wait for them to compete. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Kyle....y'all look good!!! ;-)

Where'd you go with the girls for your b-day?? You didn't tell me all this today!

;-)