Friday, October 10, 2008

One slice...does a body good

Well I think I have finally kicked the yucky muck I came down with. I was still feeling yucky yesterday but after a fairly goodnight sleep (minus the screaming kid whom had caught the bug,poor thing) I felt much improved this morning. Plus, it's my birthday. There is no illness on such a great day. The wonderful ladies I work with brought me in my favorite pie to celebrate. I love Apple pie. Which is funny because up until about 1 year ago I hadn't and wouldn't try it. I loved apples but I didn't think I would like pie. Boy I didn't know what I was missing. So now I'm trying to make up for all the years I have missed. I shall start back on my diet tomorrow. Off to prepare for the Homecoming game. Go Team!

1 comment:

Carla said...

How was the game?? How are y'all feeling?? Did you have a Happy Birthday??