Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gloomy Day

Wow! The wind is wicked here. Apparently Jack Frost has come to town and decided to bring his weather element friends along. The wind has been blustery here and coupled with the rain it has gotten pretty doggone cold here. I even broke down and turned on the heat. Yes, I know what a miser I am.

The day has been pretty gloomy here as I found out a dear friend's mother will be soon leaving this Earth to join our Saviour. Please pray for this family and let the Lord comfort them during this hard time. No one ever looks forward to letting go of a loved one especially not a parent. I pray for peace that passes all understanding for her & her family. Her mother was and will always be very special to me as I have known this family for the better part of 21 years. My friend and I grew up through middle school and high school together and our friendship has lasted beyond the confines of a classroom. We have had the ability to share babies, marriages and many other memorable moments together and it hurts me to hear or know that she is sad. So again please say a little prayer for a grieving family and give your loved ones an extra kiss tonight.

No comments: