Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday's stink

Weekends seem to fly right past me these days. I really don't look forward to Monday's because they are always so busy. Kyle has soccer practice & Boy Scouts. Joshua always has tons of homework on Monday as well as Swimming. Andy was on the swim team but I pulled him off last Thursday. He was so tired and cranky it totally was not worth it to him. So we'll try him again next year. So as you see it's quite a shuffle on Monday afternoons getting everyone where they need to be and have dinner.

I almost made a boo-boo yesterday on the way to church. I was explaining to hubby that he would have to break the news to the scheduler for Acolyte's that Joshua would be unable to be the Acolyte next Sunday due to camping. Also, he was to let them know that he could not be scheduled for the 16th of November as we would be on vacation. Yes, I said vacation. Joshua "eagle ears" heard me utter the word and then proceeded to ask when & where we were going on vacation too. Yikes! I back pedaled quickly and made mention of some conflicting dates within our schedule with daddy's days off. I was almost busted. I'm sure he will remember this little slip up when we tell them about the trip. Yes, I prayed for forgiveness for my little white lie.

No comments: