Sunday, October 26, 2008

"Fireproof"

I was able to sneak in some "me" time today and catch the new movie I've been wanting to see. "Fireproof" is now my new favorite movie. I used to love Kirk Cameron back in the day when he was on the covers of Tiger Beat, but today I love him for a more spiritual reason. He has committed his life to the Lord and chooses only to act in roles that are spiritually written. He and this movie really drive a core purpose home and I think each and every couple can take something from this movie. It will sure to be a staple in my movie collection when it comes out on DVD. I challenge you to see the movie and tell me what you thought....you won't be sorry you did.

2 comments:

Carla said...

You didn't take Tom??
We are going THIS week!!

Pat R said...

Fireproof's over all message was solid for sure... it's great that such a different-flavored movie made it into the regular, big screen.