Sunday, March 2, 2008

"Les Mis"

WOW! Our oldest rocked out the house with various vocal solo performances in the school play. I was in tears when he first walked on stage. It has been a long time since I have heard him sing. He wouldn't even give me a sneak peek at his songs during the last two months of practice. So there I sat mesmerized that my baby boy is growing up fast. He looked like a young man up there on the stage. All of the performers blew me away. We have some really talented kids out there. Watch out Broadway!

With all this excitement this weekend, I can hardly believe its Sunday afternoon. Back to the grind tomorrow morning. However with Easter just a few weeks away I am surely looking forward to Spring Break. A little warm weather would be nice as well. March came in like a lion yesterday (along with 50 mile an hour wind gusts), but the boys had a great time flying kites out back. Let's just hope that the old adage is true and that March goes out like a lamb now.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Did you video the play?
Your boy is growing up! ;-)