Friday, March 7, 2008

Does this new hair-do make my boobs look bigger?




Well I have gotten a few reactions via phone & e-mail. A few in particular was that my boobs appeared bigger and that I look younger. YEAH!!! I'll take both compliments and run with them. I attempted a different look today. Instead of using the flat iron I left my naturally curly hair alone and just flattened the front. I think it looks a bit better. I also snuck back to the salon for a touch-up on my bangs. They were just too long for me. Now all I need is some highlights, a tan, and to be 15 pounds lighter and I'll be satisfied (am I realistic or what?).

The weekend here looks pretty wet. Joshua was to have had baseball tryouts tomorrow but I believe it will be rescheduled for the following weekend. Kyle is hangin' with a friend tomorrow and Andrew hangin' with Mom (lucky him). I am going to attempt to clean the basement. Tomorrow is also our first family clean-up morning. Hopefully all goes well and within one hour we are done chores for the day. It sounds like a great plan we'll see how this really pans out. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Carla said...

so, how was the first chore day??
inquiring minds really, really want to know! LOL

Like the do straight and curly, too!