Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shout Outs


Apparently I am taking shout out requests now. I received an e-mail from my much loved sister-in-law with an inquiry as to where her picture was and a request for a personal blog post. So here it goes! To Carolyn my favorite sister-in-law (my only :-)) I bequeath to you my loving admiration as the best Aunt my children could have (again your the only....no competition :-) ). Just busting your chops! Seriously we do love and appreciate all you do for us. The free lodging accommodations in NY, the gifts you send the kids, the babysitting ( By the way when are you coming down so we can make the needed sitting accommodations?) Although I hope you are in a better position to babysit then the photo posted. This was the way you were the last time you were seen with the kids!

No comments: