Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anyway

Let's start off with the phrase that hits me the most in this song. "God is great, but sometimes life ain't good. When I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it should but.... I do it anyway."

How fitting that sentence. We all go through way the bible calls trials and tribulations. Most of us rebound quickly and some of use gasp for air and finally come through with the bumps and bruises of life to show. My life feels like a never ending roller coaster. There are high times with happiness and joy. There are low times with pain and sorrow.

This song really touched me! I have many sad days and I am quickly reminded that at any point my Dear Lord could call me home and all the unfinished business could have waited. That my family is the most important piece of my puzzle along with God and that as long as those two are intertwined we can get through just about anything.

Take a listen to this beautiful song...... brings tears to my eyes each and every time

No comments: