Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BRRRRRRR!!!

I don't know about you folks, but I believe Jack Frost has made his way into Delaware. While snow falls all around the surrounding area, we here in Kent County get nothing. Not that I'm complaining too much. I do enjoy cuddling under a blanket with a hot cup of tea, reading a magazine while I watch the snowflakes fall. However I hate all the tracked in snow, wet socks & brown yucky snow mess that ends up as the final result. I may be lucky this year and bypass all of that if we continue to stay in this "No Snow" belt we've been in. Maybe I shall do a snow dance out front for the kids in hopes of a snow day. Better not.....the neighbors would really get a kick out of me in my PJ pants, long john top and polka-dotted robe with matching slippers. I don't want them laughing too much at the over-sized clown doing a jig on the front lawn. Better leave it up to the big man upstairs instead.

No comments: