Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blah about re-runs

I can hardly stand the re-runs now. How much longer can this strike go on? I'm not that much of a T.V. watcher but this is just now starting to affect me. I need to see new episodes of my favorite shows: "Brothers & Sisters","ER", "Criminal Minds". At this point there is probably only 1 or 2 more new episodes to be seen before the seasons end. Will I really have to wait until the Fall to pick back up again with the story lines? That seems like forever to me at this point. And all the reality shows are beginning to pluck my nerves. Oh Well! I suppose this is a good time to enjoy a good book, read a magazine, exercise (I must being going mental now). Suppose I'll go channel surf and find overpaid actors with underpaid writers on a shows episode I could swear I have seen twice now.

No comments: