Saturday, January 19, 2008

Decluttering

Time to spring clean. I like to tackle each individual room as if were just received orders to a new base. Get rid of what we don't use, want or would not travel with. All this purging really makes me feel good. The rooms seem less chaotic and I know that the items we are removing will go to a good cause at our local Goodwill. However there is a bit of sneakiness to all of this. I always have to declutter when Tom is not home. That man is a true pack rat. He will keep anything for possible future use. We can't get anything past him. I personally ransacked his t-shirt drawer today. He had to have had 100 t-shirts. Some were even bought before we married almost 10 years ago. YIKES! I'm sure he won't miss them as half of them had holes, spots, etc... Well I had better run. Need to tackle the teenagers room as well while he's not home. Wonder if anyone will notice. :-)

No comments: