Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here's a pic of me and my bestest girlfrined who is stationed in New Jersey. I was dreadfully sick on Thursday night and into Friday with an inner ear infection that gave me vertigo(the spins). I was all better with loads of meds in no time and ventured North. While there I enjoyed yummy homemade bread straight from the bread maker. While visiting I registered for an annual Women's Retreat in PA this coming May. I'm totally excited and looking forward for some great fellowship.

On a side note: Those of you who know me and see me on a daily basis will notice that I'm wearing a new cardigan. I picked up this pretty number after I sprayed gasoline onto my other sweater trying to top-off my gas tank. Thankfully there was a Wal-Mart across the street. I quickly found a new sweater and proceeded to the check out. While attempting to strip off the one I was wearing the customer in front of me commented to the checkout gal that she smelled gas. "That would be me" I quickly piped in. I made my purchase and was back on the road. When I reached my final destination I sweetly told her that if she wondered what my new fragrance was.... well it's "Ode de Exxon" of course.

No comments: